About the team
383’s Project Management team plan, coordinate and deliver all of our closed sales opportunities, collaborating with our Strategy, Design and Engineering teams to execute digital projects to brief and on time.
They are responsible for planning resources, securing estimates, client communication and leading projects from the front to ensure both high quality and delivery to agreed scope. Comfortable in both agile and waterfall methodologies, the team is highly versatile, utilizing numerous software platforms and being responsible for revenue recognition and reporting to 383’s leadership team.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly energetic and driven Project Management Lead to join our growing digital studio team. Working closely with our Commercial team, Product Director and Head of Project Management, you will take the lead on large-scale digital projects, bringing your experience to the fore to successfully navigate projects through concept, design, prototype, development and implementation. A keen adopter of multiple project management methodologies, you will be versatile enough to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, successfully planning, prioritising and leading across all deliverables and resources within a programme of work.
You will efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and internal studio resources whilst working across multiple projects and clients. Consistently managing client expectations, your duties will cover schedules, budgets, assets and scope, all whilst having meticulous attention to detail. By making decisions and finding solutions quickly within confidence, you will lead and motivate your project teams to create the high quality work that 383 is known for.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Confidently leading projects – from managing clients, schedules, budgets, assets and adhering to scope.
- Using meticulous attention to detail and organisation.
- Strong alignment with client side product owners, and internal strategy and creative teams, to produce innovative and scalable digital products.
- Being highly motivated and energetic, transmitting this through into project teams to produce work of the highest quality that 383 are known for.
- Being decisive and solutions-minded, able to progress a situation forward independently with ease.
- Comfortably accommodating fast pace of changes, and implementing new procedures and ways of working into your project teams at speed.
- 2 years experience in digital project management.
- Worked in a digital agency for an extensive period.
- Have demonstrably used multiple project methodologies.
- Hold a professional Scrum Master I [PSM I] accreditation, or equivalent qualification.
- Successfully delivered multiple projects over £50,000 in value.
- Exposure to software including Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet, Synergist or other similar project management support tools.
- Well practiced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and working with different project teams simultaneously.
- Commercially focused, working closely with both Client Services and Sales team and able to speak with confidence and direction at client level.
- Able to lead a project team confidently from the front, providing direction and arranging resources to support client and business objectives.
- Able to decode digital jargon and simplify for clients and stakeholders to ensure swift momentum on deliverables
- Able to control finances and report on margins, monitoring the cost impact of every decision taken on a project
- Calm – solutions-focused in all scenarios.
- Thinker – approach opportunities logically and with a scalable approach.
- Rigour – you are a lover of strong administration and value organization.
- Positive – no challenge is too big or small for you.
- Energy – you bring bags of it every day, the only way is forward!
We’d love it if you…
- Hold a Prince2 Foundation accreditation
- Hold a Certified Digital Services Project Manager [CDSPM] accreditation
- Have a track record in delivering digital projects with values over £100,000
- Worked in a start-up and corporate environment and can bring sensibilities from both with you.
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er
- Personal training and development budget
- A great social scene including our legendary 383 weekender
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Benefit Budget to spend on whatever you would like to
- Flexible and Remote working, our studio is awesome, but that doesn’t mean you should be chained to your desk 9 to 5 every day. Work wherever you’re most comfortable.
Just to let you know…
We’re thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately, we’re not able to reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!
383 has a policy of non-solicitation of employees from either active or prospective clients. We apologise to any applicants this impacts, but it is a necessary policy to protect our ongoing commercial interests.