STATUS OF POSITION: Full-time, Exempt
SUMMARY: Responsible for the day-to-day operations and procedures associate with position and to be intimately aware of company policies, procedures and systems relative to the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Design graphics for a variety of delivery systems, including CD-ROM and the Internet.
- Research and identify sources for graphic images.
- Perform work without appreciable direction.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Scale design efforts to meet production timelines.
- Develop visual concepts for interactive multimedia courseware and compose treatment.
- Work with Instructional Designers and Programmers in the development of interactive multimedia courseware.
- Keep abreast of the latest graphics technology and software tools.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None at the current time
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and QUALIFICATIONS:
- MA/MS in the related field, BS/BA in the related field, or AA/AS degree, and 0-4 years in the related field.
- Adobe CC proficiency required.
- Adobe Flash or Adobe Animate experience, highly desired.
- 3D experience, desired.
- Develop associated media products needed to support courseware products; could include graphics, animation, audio, digital video, still images, etc.
- Conduct field production and post-production to produce video elements of a curriculum development program.
- Expertise in developing graphics for technology-delivered instruction (e.g., computer-based training, CD-ROM).
- Proficient in the latest versions of graphic software programs such as Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to offer solutions to Instructional Designers, and conceptualize and produce quality graphics based on script/storyboards.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Familiarization with ADL SCORM and ADA Section 508 compliance requirements is desired.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carley Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information