Bigleaf is adding a Graphic Designer to our fast-growing Marketing team.
As Bigleaf’s Graphic Designer, you’ll own the creation and maintenance of our marketing assets, promotional graphics, and content in support of our marketing goals. From concept through execution, you’ll deliver engaging and intuitive visual assets — bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
How you’ll make an impact and what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support website and content initiatives (blog, social media assets, emails, digital ads, ebooks, white papers, sales collateral and more)
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using design best practices, your expertise, and an eye for great design across various mediums
- Create templates for our marketing, product and support teams to maintain consistency across all functional areas
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- Source stock photos for content library and manage corporate asset library
- Assist in building landing page templates in WordPress and email templates in Hubspot
- Opportunities to assist with video production and editing
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years’ experience creating high-performing visual assets for B2B audiences
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- The ability to understand new technology concepts, and communicate those concepts visually for a diverse range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to research, plan and execute your work
- Experience designing for a content management system (like the HubSpot CMS). This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
About the team
We are a growing team of marketers with a singular focus on driving growth and success for Bigleaf as well as our customers and partners. We have a strong passion for creating best-in-class GTM at every stage of the customer journey. We thrive on turning complex solutions into elegant, easy-to-understand customer stories and marketing materials. We hold each other accountable, while also being committed to our shared success.
If you would like to join us, please submit a resume and cover letter/email explaining why you’re interested and why you believe that you’re the right fit for this role. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous parental/family leave, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a stock options plan. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.