Country: Permanently Remote
Type of employment: Full Time
Who we are:
Cactus Communications was founded in 2002 with the aim to help researchers through editing and translation services initially. We now aim to be the global organization that has helped increase the speed and impact of research publishing and dissemination by helping all researchers become more effective. We partner with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations through innovative products and services developed under the brands Editage, Cactus Life Sciences, R, Impact Science, UNSILO, and Cactus Labs.
CACTUS has offices in 9 countries and has a global workforce of over 3000 experts with experts from over 190 countries. Our culture is built on inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. This combination helps professionals at CACTUS make a difference individually and collectively.
- Formatting artwork and figures to meet journal guidelines
- 100% deadline compliance with zero delays
- Zero client complaints
- Deliver high-quality artwork figures with zero client complaints and minimal internal revisions
- Responsible for 100% deadline compliance on individual tasks
- High level of Attention to Detail
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the academic publishing industry
Required skills & experience:
- A bachelors degree in any subject
- Certified in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe illustrator
- At least 2 years experience is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe illustrator
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: You will work with a global team and will get in-depth experience
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us.
- We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success
Awards and Recognition:
- Best Organization for Women’s Talent Development 2019
- Among the Best Companies for Millennials 2019
- Among the Top 10 Safe Places to Work 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2017
- Among the top 20 companies on FlexJob’s global list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs 2016-2020