WEBTOON is growing aggressively in digital entertainment and has already amassed over 50 million monthly unique users. We’re just getting started and excited to continue growing our team at our Los Angeles headquarters. We’re located at Wilshire Courtyard on Miracle Mile, across from LACMA and SAG/AFTRA in the heart of the LA entertainment industry.
The Graphic Designer/Illustrator position will support the Content team by working on our most popular series and taking them to the next level so people around the world can binge them anywhere and everywhere.
This is a 3 – 6-month project-based freelance position.
Start date: ASAP
- Edit series, designs, and other materials to make them suitable for translation
- Recreate panels for some of our series
- Efficiently prioritize and manage your workload
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Content team
- Love comics
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Lettering skills
- Experience as comic book illustrator
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standards, trends, and technical knowledge
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, and Clip Studio Paint
- Ability to read Korean a plus