Insights.gg is reinventing collaboration and data analytics in the world of gaming. We help gamers, streamers, coaches, and professional teams elevate their performance with video and analytics. With design and functionality inputs from professional gamers, coaches, and analysts, we aim to create the best product for the games we love to play. We already have users in more than 60 countries and we’re just getting started.
We are a tech startup based out of Vancouver, Canada right by the Downtown Waterfront harbour. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic Growth Manager who can get their hands dirty and make an impact from day one. You should be extremely hungry to learn, organized, hardworking, and a great communicator. This role is central to helping us build a world-class brand in the tech-gaming industry. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
You are excited about this role because…
- You will be taking on full responsibility for driving top-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that grow the product brand
- You will test and optimize marketing tactics for user acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- You will help build our initial growth optimization processes and multi-stage demand gen funnels
- You will help formulate digital strategy through a combination of data-driven decision making and adopting channel best practices
- You will collaborate with design, development, and management teams to come up with new ideas to scale Insights to the next level
- You will manage relationships with global customers while working closely with internal and external stakeholders
We’re excited for you to join our team because…
- You have 5+ years of experience in growth hacking and/or digital marketing (account management also an asset) at a rapidly growing technology company
- You have experience in implementing performance marketing strategies (Google Ads, Facebook, SEO, Twitter, Affiliates, Meta Channel)
- You have strong data reporting and data analysis skills including the ability to query and pull data sets as required
- You are comfortable with the creation and development of marketing materials
- You are a self-starter, communicative, creative, and possess a “Hacker Mentality”
- You love to provide users with the best experience and have a passion for growing a business
Joining Insights will help you unlock…
- Impactful work experiences at a rapidly growing early-stage startup
- Work from anywhere, we are currently a remote team
- Opportunities to provide insights (no pun intended) to improve processes across the business
- Learn about the fast-growing esports and gaming industry
- Competitive compensation and early-stage equity
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.