When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message—ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel. Leading brands such as Revolve, FTD, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We’re building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners, and we act like it
- Be Cordial
We are looking for a motivated and talented Growth Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, results-oriented marketing team. The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs and driving end-to-end execution of digital marketing activities to create pipeline, accelerate deal cycles, and drive new revenue from both prospects and clients. You will be a key player in both inbound and outbound marketing programs and be a liaison between the marketing and sales teams. You will work closely and collaboratively with all marketing team members and are critical in driving a digital strategy that grows the business and the Cordial brand. This is a high-growth position with broad exposure to marketing strategy, business decisions, and the leadership team. This position may be remote and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Utilize digital marketing strategies and best practices to create qualified leads, drive bottom-line results, implement demand generation programs, identify opportunities to optimize and improve campaign performance, and find new ways to deliver engaging messages to Cordial’s audience.
- With guidance from management, create strategies, execute project plans, and manage iterations for digital campaigns including SEO/SEM/PPC, email marketing, paid social media campaigns, and other advertising channels.
- Manage inbound lead processes, including lead qualification, lead flow from multi-channel campaigns, data processing, list management, lead scoring and tagging, scrubbing, and other related operational tasks.
- Evaluate and optimize performance across all digital channels and provide regular reporting on KPIs to cross-functional leadership.
- Assist with project management around inbound marketing programs.
- Assist with content management such as creating landing pages, digital ads, email campaigns, and social media management.
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication, teamwork, project management, problem-solving, attention to detail, and organizational skills, and a genuine desire to learn and grow
- Functions without noticeable guidance and performs tasks that are virtually free form and dynamic
- Combines technical expertise, project leadership, business savvy, and industry knowledge with the proven ability to achieve results
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to request and deliver creative and content deliverables, managing competing demands from internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional track record of designing strategies and executing campaigns within email marketing, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM), display media, social media, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred), Google Apps, and web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience with email marketing tools, Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience with revenue-driving digital marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field