At Filestage we believe that the workplace should be free from the poison of miscommunication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective asset review management system. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future. We believe that a strong customer success team is the backbone of healthy company growth. Join us on our mission!
- You set the strategy for customer success, define goals, run experiments, and measure outcomes to increase value for our customers, drive business results, and fuel our company growth.
- You lead, grow, and mentor our customer success team. Our team is still small, but we have big plans. You inspire our team and create a vibrant, inclusive culture. (Our total team size is 22, our CS team size is 3)
- You are the architect of our customer success operations. You lay the foundation to scale and constantly improve our high-touch and low-touch customer journeys.
- You inspire customer success across the company, represent the voice of the customer and promote a customer-centric mindset across our growing organization.
You’re good at
- You are passionate about customer success. You have already led a customer success team and demonstrated a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too difficult. You take ownership and are able to bring things to completion in strong collaboration with your teammates.
- You’re hungry to learn and strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
- You have empathy and resilience. You have empathy for our customers, to create an experience they’ll love. You have empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. And resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- To collaborate successfully with your European team, you’ll need to ensure a 3 hours work overlap
from 2 pm to 5 pm CET.
- To serve our US-based customers, you’ll need to adjust to US working hours now and then.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You learn and grow continuously by solving complex problems together with highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and iterate quickly.
How to apply?
Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you!