We are a fast-growing lead generation agency based in South Yorkshire. With a wealth of experience in this sector, we are now recruiting a talented Head of Digital Media to oversee the lead generation process, optimize landing page conversions and lead quality. You will also manage advertising campaigns using Google Ads, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Ads.
You will be working with our Web Development and Marketing team to develop websites/landing pages to ensure our production meets the company standard.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Commercial and working closely with the directors, financial controller and other department heads to deliver high quality leads for clients.
- Good knowledge of paid search Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Strong analytical, reporting, data analysis, and Excel skills.
- Able to interpret data to provide recommendations
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking
- Ability to empathize with web users and understand customers
- Work independently whilst producing measurable results
- An understanding of website KPIs and visitor engagement
- Managing all digital campaigns across PPC and social media to drive traffic to websites to increase lead generation
- Utilize CRM and work closely with the sales teams to drive activity
- Develop an effective brand proposition and make use of various marketing communications activities to help build the overall brand within their key markets
- Manage all email campaign activity
- Manage all social media channels
- Plan Digital Marketing Strategies
- Plan/Launch/Monitor Lead Generation Campaigns
- Ensure the CRM is set up correctly and leads are tracked via the software.
- Highly experienced in both digital marketing and web development.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships but to also work closely with the team to ensure the maximum ROI is delivered with every campaign.
- Proactive forward thinker, able to work alone, managing client requirements effectively.
- Google Ads and Analytics Certified.
- Proven track record managing a team.
Location: Doncaster or Leeds or Remote
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (We may require you to do additional hours)
Salary: £35k – £48k depending on experience.
Benefits: Access to company pension, generous annual leave, subsidized health care (after successful completion of probationary period).
Work remotely: Yes