Pip Diabetes Care is looking for a rockstar marketer to join our growing marketing team that can help us take the company to the next level – and beyond!
… then this opportunity may be perfect for you!
Pip Diabetes Care is a young and rapidly growing Direct-to-Consumer Diabetic Supply brand. Pip was launched in 2019 with one product – Pip Lancets – as a response to a significant void that we noticed in the marketplace. We plan to launch several more products in the future. Our goal is to empower people with diabetes to take better care of themselves by providing simpler solutions to the challenges they face every day.
The right individual will put their talents on full display in the $10+ billion Diabetes Devices market. You will have an opportunity to build out a full marketing plan and funnel for current and future products. You will report to the CEO and have the full support and funding necessary to execute the plan that you create. As leader of the marketing function, you will be responsible for assembling a TEAM comprised of full-time employees and/or freelancers that will help us achieve our goals.
A tremendous opportunity exists to build a special brand and become a solution to our customers unlike anything that exists in the market today. To maximize this opportunity will require HARD WORK, a DEDICATION TO LEARNING, and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. If you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Work from anywhere: Pip is based in Nashville, TN, but you will have the option to work from anywhere. Our desire is to build a fully remote team and to leverage technology to keep us connected and working together effectively and efficiently.
The Head of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CPA, AOV, retention), forecasting and reporting on results.
This is a unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind company. As mentioned previously, this role will report to the CEO.
What you will accomplish:
SCORECARD + OUTCOMES
Who you are:
Who you ARE NOT?
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
HOW TO APPLY
1. Write a COVER LETTER addressing the following questions:
a. Why do you think you’d be the “Growth Marketing Superstar” we’re looking for?
– Describe why you’re a consistent high-achiever. Give SPECIFIC examples of past achievements and/or accolades related to your successes.
– If you literally only had 30 seconds with me in an elevator, what would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
b. What are the last 3 books you’ve read?
c. What do you do for fun?
d. Explain what you’re doing now for work and why you’re looking elsewhere.
e. To ensure your attention to detail, please include the words “Pink Cadillac” in the first paragraph of your cover letter.
2. Create ONE document (Word, PDF, or Google Doc) that contains both your custom cover letter and your resume. Cover letter first, resume second.
3. Send your one document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “I’m the Growth Marketing Superstar you’re looking for!”
4. VERY IMPORTANT: As a part of our selection process, all candidates are required to complete a 10-minute Culture Index Survey which can be found here: Culture Index Survey. As part of the
the application process, please complete the entire survey and select the Head of Growth Marketing as the position at the end of the survey.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch if you are selected to move on to Round 2 of our process!