We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented Integrator to join Pipeline, the leading educational platform and community for streamers.
The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide team members to reach their full potential through support and mentorship.
This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO at all times
- Filters and translates the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margins, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the team
- Proven results as an Integrator, Operations Lead or similarly relevant role
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources strongly preferred
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred