Intechnic is an international UX & Web Design Agency helping customer-centric companies improve the user experience of websites to attract, engage, and retain customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic Web Project Manager with extensive experience with HubSpot (HubSpot certified) to manage website projects from inception and strategy, to wireframes, design and implementation (on HubSpot).
As a HubSpot Web Project Manager, you will be entrusted with all aspects of a timely delivery of website projects on HubSpot to clients by managing prototyping, design, development, and deployment of website projects. This requires coordination of internal and external resources, time management and planning, budgeting and resource allocation, quality assurance, customer communications, and everything required to deliver a successful project on time and on budget. The position also includes supporting existing customers on HubSpot, helping with ongoing website/marketing needs, as well as managing Intechnic’s own various HubSpot assets, needs and blog on Intechnic’s own website (www.intechnic.com).
Delivering results-driven HubSpot solutions to clients on time, while exceeding clients’ expectations, meeting objectives and maintaining profitability.
- Manage all aspects of deploying website projects on HubSpot.
- Manage and coordinate communications with the client and everyone on the project.
- Coordinate and manage a team of UX designers, graphic designers, coders and other professionals working on various projects.
- Participate in and apply research findings, including project kick-off workshops, customer interviews, personas and customer journeys, competitive research, etc.
- Manage schedules, work assignments, status reports, project budgets, scope of work, milestones, risks, change controls, etc.
- Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and established processes.
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies and implementing tactics using HubSpot throughout each project.
- Assisting customers with miscellaneous HubSpot-related questions, needs, and challenges.
- Be able to understand evolving business and marketing challenges and opportunities and offer solutions or improvements.
- Effectively manage clients’ expectations throughout the projects.
- Measure and track project KPIs; report to the client on the project’s success.
- Continually improve project’s outcome and efficiencies by implementing new processes, technologies, and tools.
- Review and prepare SOWs (statements of work), documentation, quotes, and manage customers’ expectations.
- Help manage Intechnic’s own HubSpot assets (landing pages, CTAs, workflows, etc.), as well as maintain Intechnic’s blog (https://www.intechnic.com/blog)
- Proactively stay on top of HubSpot new features and offerings, maintain certifications and take additional training (as necessary).
- At least 5+ years of project management with a UX or web design / web development firm (other areas of project management WILL NOT be considered).
- At least 3+ years of building, managing, and running websites on HubSpot.
- Multiple HubSpot certifications (All areas of HubSpot Software, Inbound, Content Marketing, GDD, Email Marketing, etc.). Be able to provide certification credentials for verification.
- Proficient/Expert knowledge of HubSpot (able to demonstrate), including but not limited to:
- Contacts, Companies and List Management
- E-mail (templates, automatic, mailing blast)
- Landing Pages
- Forms & CTAs
- Workflows & Sequences
- Analytics & Reports
- Completed project management training and/or certifications.
- Have a proven track record as a project manager on medium to large web projects.
- Ability to demonstrate completed web projects (portfolio), accomplished business results and explain the role played in these projects.
- Have solid technical understanding of the UX and web technologies, marketing, processes and solutions behind these projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of business processes.
- Familiarity with common CMS platforms and frameworks (HubSpot, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Sitecore, Magento, etc.)
- Familiarity with common web project management & collaboration tools (Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Invisionapp, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Have excellent team management, communications, people and written skills.
- Have excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to research, learn quickly and on your own.
- Experience managing vendors/partners remotely (provide examples).
- Experience with Agile framework (SCRUM)
- 100% complete ownership attitude/mindset
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity and ability to think “outside the box”
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Pursuit of excellence
- High level of energy
- Up to date with various web design trends and technology
- Understanding of business
- Understanding of marketing concepts and methodology
- Quick learner
- Excellent leadership skills
- Flexible & adaptive
Why Should You Work @ Intechnic?
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US
- Flexible schedule
- Great environment for problem solvers
- Continual professional growth through coaching and training
- Obtain certification
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Work directly with the founder
- Opportunities to travel (including internationally)
- Fast-paced environment
- Interesting projects that excite & inspire