This position, as a member of the Professional Services Team, provides dedicated training and implementation services and support to our clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Function in the role of Solutions Specialist in conjunction with the Professional Services Manager or Supervisor and other team members on new customer/new license installations. Liaison with the Manager and the client for the duration of the implementation process.
- Develop product area expertise in alternate product areas.
- Travel to client sites, train and implement ERP software; including conversion analysis, pre-implementation planning, pre-training and customer service. Upon completion of services, prepare and document services/installation project outcomes.
- Delivers customer-requested training or consulting sessions on software modules- (remote or on-site). Prepare and document business specifications and project outcome.
- Conduct on-site or remote Business Application Audit Services and Training for customers. Prepare assessment audit report with recommendations.
- Deliver on service opportunities as assigned. Work with Professional Services Manager to coordinate and schedule application installation and training activities (remote or on-site).
- Promote additional add-on products and services to clients. Seek service opportunities.
- Configure and participate in product demonstrations. Write, edit and maintain documentation for products, support, and services. Documentation may include, but is not limited to: product manuals, release notes, client communication, setup guides, FAQ’s, training videos, and training materials.
- Conduct internal product quality control testing when required.
- Conduct internal product, support, and service orientation and training for new hires.
- Attend User’s Group conference if required; prepare and deliver presentations as assigned.
- Complete timesheets; ensure proper entry and allocation of time to ensure accurate time entry reporting and billing to clients.
- Requirement to work on special projects as needed.
- Responsible for supporting Research & Development initiatives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Senior Associate Implementation Specialist
- Strong understanding of the technical platforms used by clients (networks and hardware configurations)
- Strong understanding of the additional ERP modules (Finance, HR, Payroll) with a desire to expand on that knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; demonstrated experience in completing complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a strong team player with positive attitude.
- Strong communication and training skills (oral, written, and group presentation skills). Excellent spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a high degree of energy and competitiveness.
- Experience in school districts working with ERP, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.