Are you looking for an opportunity to grow into an established digital marketing professional?
Inbound Marketing Specialists at Lone Fir Creative are hands-on production positions where you will deliver digital and inbound marketing services while you acquire the necessary skills and experience to advance to the level of a Digital Marketing Strategist.
We’re looking for highly organized, responsible, accountable and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. You’ll combine your existing skills and a great collaborative environment into success in an exploding market for digital marketing, analytics, and marketing automation. You will be challenged every day and you will develop the skills and track record that you can be proud of!
You will work hand-in-hand with a Digital Marketing Strategist to create top-notch digital and inbound marketing programs for our growing set of clients. This means you’ll gain valuable experience in the strategy behind digital and inbound marketing, and grow your skills as a marketer. At the same time, you’ll take the leadership position in executing these plans to exceed Client expectations – on schedule and on budget. You will quickly become an Inbound Marketing guru and will spend part of your time ensuring you stay up to speed and utilize the newest tools.
NOTE: this IS a remote position.
- A strong understanding of marketing and content development in order to help our clients clarify their message and convert leads into customers along their buying journey.
- Sharpen your skills in digital and inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Become a HubSpot and Lone Fir Creative process ninja and keep up with software updates and best practices, educating yourself and teammates as required.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategists to create monthly performance reports and dashboards that provide deep data-driven insights about customer needs and behaviors to fuel innovation, and to identify strategic initiatives that will drive sales, growth, and profitability
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategists on on-going strategic programs for our clients
- Seek to learn and stay up to date with the best software, marketing tools, and analytics software.
- Stay informed about digital and inbound marketing industry developments
- Become the resident expert on your client’s industry and marketing
- Contribute to client content development.
- Practice your craft by contributing to Lone Fir Creative’s blog and social media presence
- Other responsibilities as assigned
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Highly organized! Detail-oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks – your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a “T”
- A leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work to strangers and longtime acquaintances.
- A strong ability to think on your feet and seek to find answers when they are immediately unclear
- Great vibe and culture fit. It’s important for you to fit in with our company and what we’re aiming to achieve together
- Exudes our core values (Hungry but Humble, go after Excellence, create Value for the customers we Serve, Own life when possible, and Never Stop Learning)
- Fully participate in our project management system
- Constantly recommend adjustments to our process to improve flow, production, client results, and client satisfaction.
- Marketing experience
- Writing experience
- Experience with the StoryBrand framework
- Technical experience (setting up and changing domains, connecting integrations, basic website changes, and updates)
- Comfort and familiarity in popular software including but not limited to: HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Google Apps, and any other marketing and email automation software.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER
- Remotely flexible and hours.
- All the right tools for the job.
- Opportunity to grow fast and be a part of something from the ground up
- Health Coverage / Benefits
- Paid time off
WHO WE ARE
Lone Fir Creative works with marketing leaders, who are overwhelmed and struggle to convert qualified leads for their sales teams in order to grow their business. We help them clarify their story, build their strategy, and hit their goals through ongoing marketing and website design & development services.
Specifically, we help companies generate leads through their online presence, nurture them into opportunities, and close them into customers. We create websites and marketing plans for our clients, and we help them implement their lead generation strategies ongoing over time.
Does this sound like you?
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include a cover letter, resume, and why you’d be a good fit at Lone Fir Creative!