This is a remote, freelance position for an experienced Social Media and Community Manager. The role will be providing content for the Italian B2C market for one of our global sports brand clients. Experience in the sports/sports apparel industry is essential.
The role will require a commitment of one hour per day on an ongoing contract basis.
You will lead the charge on global social channels with social editorial planning and publishing, 1-2-1 community engagement, and developing bold and exciting ways to activate influencers and events on social.
You will plan and create social content strategies and editorial calendars, working directly with our Design team and Ideation team, to develop creative concepts and design briefs that deliver activations and social assets that take them on this journey.
- Creative copywriting and social publishing
- Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships with a brand’s audience
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of editorial, creative, and strategic plans
- Offering strategic thinking, creative spark, and commercial understanding to develop plans
- Researching the latest social tools, platforms and trends – and working to ensure that we are the first to innovate and experiment
- Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients
- An understanding of social media and its impact on brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Italian
- An eye for creative content: both written and visual
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye on the finer details
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms and tools
- The ability to think:
- Creatively (capable of thinking differently and disruptively)
- Strategically (able to analyse situations and see the big picture)
- Intelligently (critical think that identifies gaps and fills them)
- Agency experience working with social media essential
- Experience in the sports and/or sports apparel industry essential
- Experience in a variety of industries or demonstration that you can quickly get under the skin of accounts that might be outside of you comfort zone or direct experience