At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
- Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
- Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
- We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers range from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies and include Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
- We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders; on a mission to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
- The Manager, Commercial Content Customer Success EU will oversee a team of Customer Success Managers and own a set of strategic initiatives. The team will be responsible for identifying and promoting best practices for the management of our commercial content programs. We are looking for someone to lead this team, driving specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make the team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers, who are providing strategic focus and strong program management to commercial content customers across IT and business functions
- Oversee performance management, recruitment, and hiring
- Own a set of customer success deliverables: work with the team to evaluate how customers manage their Veeva commercial content investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Partner with other Veeva functions (marketing, sales, product management, and strategy) to drive strategic initiatives and improve our customer’s experience, increasing customer satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Provide sales with an early warning on renewal risks by maintaining health status across all commercial content customers – identifying and addressing any customer product-related issues or escalations
- Lead customer community events
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Identify and drive the team towards helping our customers to increase the ROI from their Veeva commercial content products
- Deep understanding of content management software gained within an agency setting, consultancy, technology vendor or Life Sciences organization (experience with Vault PromoMats an advantage)
- 1+ years management experience
- 3+ years customer oriented experience
- Proven capabilities in cross functional working, aligning with other managers and identifying and driving new initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to challenge, a willingness to learn and a passion to drive new ideas and initiatives
Nice to Have
- Understanding of DAM, MLR review, and European regulatory requirements
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- Second European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.