Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day.
As Digital Design Manager you will work collaboratively with our brand design, marketing and marketing engineering teams to create and produce interactive materials that drive engagement and conversion. The Digital Design Manager will be responsible for creating and managing assets that exemplify and enhance the Auth0 brand while effectively communicating our unique value proposition. From online to print to trade show displays, you will help to craft Auth0’s image to our prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders.
Your Role And Impact
Our digital design team is at the cross-sections of visual design, product design, and growth. You will routinely deal in both the fast and the thoughtful, tapping into the oft-cited left and right hemispheres of the brain to scale the business while staying in tune with customer needs. You will work with engineers, product folks and marketers who furiously experiment to acquire, retain and engage users under the banner of growth. You will be the first growth design leader at Auth0 helping to build strong design capabilities and enable other designers within the team.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experienced creative leader and manager of a team of designers.
- Partner with Research and Marketing leads to analyze problems and opportunities by researching and understanding user behavior.
- Designing & executing experiments.
- You will design A/B experiments with hypotheses based on data, to identify new optimization and audience opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing to monitor the health of audience segments within our database.
- Art direction across all digital channels.
- You will influence cross-functional partners and advocate for resourcing and alignment on behalf of the team.
- Create, design, and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including email blasts, landing pages, advertising, and other digital projects.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for Auth0’s website and microsites.
- Design templates for emails, landing pages, and other communications within our marketing automation platform.
- Design business templates for company use (i.e., PowerPoint, business cards).
- Design for trade show displays, banners, PDF reports, eBooks, and case studies.
- Work with team members, brief and advise them with regard to proposal style, format, production, and timelines.
- Extend brand continuity in visual messaging across all channels.
- Responsible for the growth and maintenance of a high functioning team.
- Partner with the marketing team in strategic planning.
- Aligns resources to key company and product priorities.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Minimum of 2 years of creative management experience at an agency or in-house.
- Degree or similar qualification in graphic design, fine arts or advertising with a digital focus.
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other cross-functional marketing partners, designers, and engineers.
- Outstanding mentor and listener.
- Effectively help the team to build on strengths, prioritize and navigate challenges.
- Experience designing for mobile, responsive design, and animation.
- Understanding of growth channels, targeting and iterative creative testing.
- Solid understanding of performance design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography.
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Experience in optimizing and developing content.
- Experience designing digital templates for email and landing pages within a marketing automation tool or similar platforms a plus and extra bonus if you’ve designed for Brandfolder
- Knowledge of design techniques, interactive tools, and principles.
- Experience with media production, communication design, and a strong eye for typography and color.
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability.
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!