We are looking for a marketing specialist for fast growing B2B Start up. This role will cover a broad range of support activities including: media, customer, analyst and investor activity tracking; reporting on key KPIs, database and calendar management; message creation; social media and news amplification and others. You will work closely with key stakeholders in the Marketing team, industry analysts, customers, investors and external PR agencies globally.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extension and conversion to FTE possible) from a remote location in the US. Must be available in PST time zone, as the client is based in northern California.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Schedule analyst briefings, ideation sessions and meetings and handle follow up actions
- Compile employee, analyst and investor newsletters/updates
- Track project deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and update lists of appropriate customer references, investors, analysts and influencers for key industries, topics, etc.
- Create media materials including: messaging documents, press releases, etc.
- Assist in the execution of communications programs related to customer, product, and corporate announcements
- 1+ year experience at a public relations firm or corporate communications department in a B2B high tech company (internships ok)
- Excellent writer, able to express novel/complex ideas simply.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent research, and organizational skills
- Familiar with social media strategy and execution
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize and be resourceful to complete responsibilities
- Slack and G-Suite (Calendar, Docs, Drive, Sheets) proficient (MUST have experience with G-Suite)
- Bachelors degree
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Marketing Communications Specialist (Remote) role).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.