We’re redefining home, and setting a new standard of living. One apartment at a time.
Landing membership grants access to a global network of fully finished apartments with flexible leases and streamlined, custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. Because settling in shouldn’t have to mean settling down.
Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship and has been backed by top venture capitalists. Currently operating in top cities nationwide, Landing is taking off.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join us at Landing! In this role, you’ll work with the Marketing team to help build and create something special from the ground up. You will contribute ideas, copy, and assets to ongoing marketing campaigns/projects.
What You’ll Gain
You’ll join a team of talented individuals that are building a startup to improve the way people live and will be able to make all kinds of things happen without limits.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to manage day-to-day marketing efforts
- Support team as needed including analysis, project management, and various administrative tasks
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create and deliver marketing assets
- Track marketing KPIs
- Build a User Generated Content (UGC) library for social media
- Social media management and content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social media experience preferred
- Detail-oriented self-starter with solid organizational skills
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly and creative format
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Comfortable using GSuite
Perks and Benefits
- Peace of Mind – We have you covered with our competitive benefits package which includes: premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, their partners, and dependents.
- Flexible PTO – Relax and enjoy quality time off outside of work.
- Value – We offer competitive salaries, opportunities to grow your career, and an equity package so that you will participate in the value that we create together.
- Office – Our office environment is modern with plenty of open space to move around. Casual and relaxed, plenty of lunches, cold brew, and so many snacks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.