gigaaa is a multinational technology company, consisting of a team of futurists from all around the world who share the same enthusiasm to build an AI Personal Assistant for everyone. It represents a new alternative to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in the Conversational UX Technologies market.
After our successful market entry, we are in need of a creative Marketing Manager who would join our virtual office and connect with our customer base through multiple channels. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
As a Marketing Manager, you will develop strategic marketing plans for gigaaa and then oversee the implementation and execution of those plans. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
You should be a competent professional who is able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
- Managing all marketing activities within the marketing department.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing marketing strategies, campaigns, and plans in line with company objectives.
- Maintaining, and growing gigaaa’s presence on new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Analyzing the marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, retention, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Oversee and approve promotional materials, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communication, media or a relevant field
- Experience in the management of processes such as design, copywriting, social media, SEO and digital marketing
- Experience in developing effective marketing strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be collaborating with colleagues from around the world
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges using website/mobile analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
What Do We Offer?
- Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Opportunity to have an influence on the development of a global start-up
- Competitive salary with the possibility for constant progress and promotion
How to apply?
- Send us your application with a CV and a cover letter by using the given form.