The new Pegasus is a game changer for hotels, combining innovative technology with five-star support to give hoteliers more control over their revenue and distribution strategy than ever before. Following a recent merger with Travel Tripper, Pegasus now enables hoteliers to better connect with their guests through an innovative and flexible platform of Reservations, E-commerce, Global Sales, and Business Intelligence solutions that help hotels drive demand and increase revenue and profitability. Find out more about how Travel Tripper & Pegasus have created a game changer at www.pegs.com.
Working at Pegasus is a chance to join a growing team of 300+ working collaboratively across eight offices worldwide in New York, Scottsdale, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, and Hyderabad. We have a diverse, multicultural workforce that shares a passion for hospitality and a drive to make the best possible solutions for our customers. We look for smart and ambitious individuals with a demonstrated excellence in their background and who care deeply about their careers. We offer a collaborative and interdependent team environment where you can apply your experience in building and selling world class software across all tiers of our system.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of demand generation initiatives that align with sales goals, promotes our products and services, and elevates the overall Pegasus brand. Duties include leading digital marketing projects, strategizing and running lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns, and managing and optimizing our presence across all online channels. The position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and ideally would report into our London office (SE19LQ) however we will also consider UK remote home office based candidates.
- Drive increased engagement across all Pegasus digital channels, including but not limited to the website, blog, social media, email, review sites, and more;
- Strategize and execute demand generation programs that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and nurtures prospects through a complex sales cycle;
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, account management, and product teams to develop and promote digital content, including blog posts, videos, case studies, and infographics;
- Own CRM, lead nurturing, and lead scoring processes to more efficiently move prospects through the purchase funnel;
- Analyze campaign performance, report insights and assess against goals.
- Strong experience in marketing/communications, preferably with B2B tech company or in hotel/hospitality vertical
- Strong knowledge and experience working with a variety of digital marketing platforms and tools, including CRM platforms, CMS / website management platforms, landing page creators and lead generation tools, digital advertising platforms, email and marketing automation tools, social media, and web analytics and tracking tools
- Creative eye and strong experience with design and formatting for digital communications
- Good knowledge of marketing data analysis, with the ability to extract and interpret data and draw meaningful conclusions and insights
- Keen eye for detail and meticulousness about quality of work
- Self starter, able to work independently with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
Desired Skills & Experience
- High interest in travel, hospitality, technology, e-commerce, and digital marketing with the ability to speak with a nerdy fervor about those industries and current trends
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing Pro and marketing automation tools
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, Unbounce, MS Office / G Suite, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and any other similar tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads
- Friendly and outgoing personality, ability to communicate and connect with diverse teams and people