Effin Amazing, a kick-ass Marketing Technology & Marketing Analytics consultancy, is in search of a Marketing Operations Account Manager to join our team and work directly with our clients to drive positive business results. If you thrive on building strong client relationships and have the technical chops to dive into complex marketing & technology problems, please read on.
Effin Amazing supports businesses with analytics, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data piping, websites, AB testing and all sorts of marketing operations. As we derive insights from these technical efforts, we also inform & execute growth strategies that routinely move the needle for our clients.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Effin Amazing’s core client base sells online and has complex data and marketing practices that drive our team to dig deeper every day.
This is a high-impact role that will work closely with Effin Amazing’s top tier clients and will act as a primary point of contact on several projects. This full-cycle role is part strategy, part execution, and part project management. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where deadlines and time management are a must. Folks who are successful in this role enjoy a high level of autonomy while also recognizing the importance of executing processes designed to build transparency in a remote work environment.
We are looking for a technical, curious, highly communicative, hard-working peer to join the best marketing technology consultancy in the world. We have a multi-step hiring process for this role that will include multiple interviews followed by a take-home project designed to give the hiring team more transparency into your technical marketing background. We look forward to hearing from you!
- You will manage multiple projects and clients
- You will synthesize and analyze large amounts of data
- You will present to clients on a regular basis
- You will successfully manage and overcome client objections
- You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with our partners
- You will solve complex technical problems together with your Effin Amazing peers
- You will design, execute and manage optimization campaigns across websites, testing platforms, CDP’s, analytics tools, emails and more
- You will design, build and execute marketing operations programs, email campaigns & other creative ops/campaigns to achieve client objectives
- You will conduct qualitative research projects and build client strategies
- You will occasionally wear other hats and hustle to get things done
Required Work Experience:
- You have 5+ years working in marketing technology in some capacity
- You have worked remote for over 12 months and can explain both the benefits and drawbacks of working on a distributed team
- You have experience leading client engagements and have examples of client wins and also key losses and what you learned from those experiences
- You have worked with a Customer Data Platform (CDP) in the past and can speak to the impact tools like Segment, mParticle, and Lytics can make for any company doing business online
Desired Tool Experience:
- Customer Data & Analytics tools: Segment, mParticle, Lytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Marketing Automation tools: Autopilot, Intercom, MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot.
- CRM tools: Salesforce, Pipedrive
- Design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Sketch
- Google Tag Manager & Other Tag Management Platforms
- CMS: WordPress, Webflow, Sitecore, Drupal, etc.
- Testing tools: Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Landing page tools: Unbounce, Instapage, etc.
- eCommerce tools: Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- Team player
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Positive and energetic personality
- Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
- Project management
Benefits of Working for Effin Amazing
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Radically Transparent workplace
- Continuing education
- Training from some of the best in the business
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Build products with us