Automox has an exciting opening for a Marketing Analytics & Operations Analyst to join its Boulder marketing team in 2020. The position will focus on supporting the digital marketing team efforts by conducting complex analysis on large sets of data, effectively communicating out of the box insights, and converting results into actionable marketing and business decisions. Successful applicants should be skilled in marketing, detail-oriented, data-savvy, and able to learn quickly.
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-motivated and creative thinker with the drive to learn, grow and succeed.
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality and reliable results on time.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to use data to enhance initiatives to successfully respond to evolving marketing and business needs.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to readily adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
THE FUN STUFF
- This role works on all things data to support all marketing initiatives by conducting complex analysis on large sets of data, effectively communicating out of the box insights, and converting results into actionable marketing and business decisions.
- Use data to enhance initiatives to successfully respond to evolving marketing and business needs.
- Demonstrate strong decision-making skills and the ability to readily adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Assist with managing technical aspects of marketing systems (MAT/CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on prospects and customers.
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance.
- Create and maintain processes that are scalable and ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Explore data trends and KPIs for testing.
- Establish and maintain metrics reporting for sales and marketing activities and effectiveness.
- Build KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring.
- Create goals in Google Analytics that can be reported to marketing team, executive, and board levels.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst or Specialist for 3-4 years in B2B SaaS.
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar field.
- Amazing analytical skills and obsession with data.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Marketo / Salesforce).
- Experience in the software or technology industry or B2B experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find solutions independently.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote: Home office in the US
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to own and put your name on something truly special. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by.
***Due to the stage we’re in as a business we’re not able to sponsor or transfer work visa at this time***