KloudGin is revolutionizing mobile business processes and field operations leveraging cloud, mobile, big data, AI, and sensors. Our platform connects customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable the delivery of service with the least amount of friction. If that sounds exciting to you, read on.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own our marketing technology, data, and analytics infrastructure enabling us to deliver repeatable, measurable programs that produce high- quality leads and drive revenue. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact by laying the marketing technology foundation for the company’s rapid growth and executing campaigns and managing website content that drive business results. Working closely with Product Marketing and Sales you’ll be accountable for marketing-sourced leads and nurture programs for every stage of the funnel.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years in marketing operations. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is preferred, as is experienced in the field service, asset management, and ERP space.
This position is located in Raleigh, NC, however, remote locations will be considered for qualified candidates.
What You’ll Do
- Own the execution of campaigns across multiple delivery channels (email, social, ads, SEO, etc) to generate awareness and marketing qualified leads across all industries and in collaboration with partners.
- Standardize and optimize marketing automation processes and QA procedures to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns
- Be responsible for the health, hygiene, and management of our marketing database, including customer and partner segmentation, lead scoring, and data uploads
- Set up and handle landing pages, emails, automation, and segmentation to improved campaign performance
- Lead SEO strategy and execution including optimizing website content, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and drive qualified traffic
- Coordinate and manage integration and data requirements between the various marketing and sales systems
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve marketing performance
- Develop and maintain metrics and scorecards to monitor marketing performance in partnership with sales
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover relevant insights, and present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Ensure our marketing stack and processes are in compliance with relevant privacy regulations
- Own recurring marketing funnel and performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, plus 3+ years
- Excellent analytical skills including mastery of Microsoft Excel and experience building dashboards and reports
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs including nurture and other outbound programs
- Experience in content management, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation systems, HubSpot preferred, and integrating those systems with other technologies
- You know that no job is too big or too small for you and you have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of web technology as it pertains to marketing and related technologies