Who We Are
Cobalt (cobalt.io) is a fast-growing and globally distributed cybersecurity start-up with hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and Berlin. We leverage the gig economy to connect global security talent with businesses and their users by providing Penetration Testing as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base, and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced, and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We are hiring our next Marketing Ops Senior Specialist for our RevOps team to ensure that Hubspot, Salesforce, and other Marketing/GTM related applications enable the full potential of our Marketing and BDR teams. You will maintain, optimize, and create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will work closely with team managers, Sales Enablement, and Sales Ops to streamline processes and workflows and unlock insights by ensuring data integrity and building dashboards. The role can be based in the US or Germany and reports to Finance.
What You Would Do
- Own and manage all of our Marketing-related GTM tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, Terminus, Intercom, Salesloft, LeadIQ, and others)
- Optimize our lead generation funnel. Work with Marketing, BDR, and Sales Ops to build and maintain workflows and functionality in Hubspot, Salesforce, and Salesloft alongside adjacent Sales systems to keep up with the growing demands of our business. Optimize email marketing.
- Improve data optimization that will help us scale our business. Includes segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, attribution, and lead process in Salesforce.com.
- Keep our data foundation fit for management, reporting, and analysis. Establish and maintain best practices around lead, contact, and opportunity management in Salesforce and Salesloft & maintain data hygiene.
- Create insights. Support Marketing in creating dashboards for management. Develop, and maintain metrics reports on activities, effectiveness, and business impact to make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Assist Marketing leaders to create documentation for all new tools, workflows, and processes; organize shared department content.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Troubleshoot and streamline workflow and technical issues for the GTM team.
You Must Have
- 3+ years of Hubspot, marketing automation, email marketing, and operation experience
- 2+ years of experience as a power user/admin of Salesforce.com and proficiency in the integration of other technologies
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting, data analysis, and database tools
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Understanding of databases and the management of information systems in order to ensure clean integrations throughout our tech stack
- Systems and process-thinker, who loves creating order out of chaos
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Experience developing & maintaining attribution models for marketing and sales
- SQL knowledge to perform database queries
- Experience working with SalesLoft, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, Data Studio
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation & attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid time-off & travel policies
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future (US only)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (US only)