Bitwarden is seeking a marketing specialist to join the team. This includes the production of marketing materials, participation in social media, and identifying ways to champion the Bitwarden message.
This position requires basic graphic design and content management skills, but the organization, attention to detail, and curiosity are more important than expert design capabilities.
You will help drive awareness and education through a variety of marketing channels, working closely with the rest of the team to make new content available to the world.
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating content across our website, blog, social media sites, direct mail, and more. This includes all types of visual and written materials as well as videos. It also includes sourcing all the Bitwarden gear we want to share.
This is an ideal role if you are a recent graduate looking to apply your skills to real-world high tech marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create new content and regularly update social media, the company blog, and website
- Manage content production and develop new content items
- Implement graphics for marketing collateral and website
- Manage basic website content updates such as blog posts, newsfeed items, help articles
- Social media research and engagement, including work with Bitwarden enthusiasts
- Maintain company brand asset library
- Outsource and build scalable methods to source and ship company gear like t-shirts and stickers
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Passion for producing high-quality materials
- Interest and enthusiasm for Bitwarden, password management, and online security
- Experience in graphics development and associated tools
- Experience with web development tools
- Comfortable with current web technologies
- Familiarity with HTML
ADVANTAGE IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING
- GSuite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE MANAGED
You have a demonstrated record of success working remotely, remaining self-directing, and able to motivate yourself to push ahead.
In addition to your resume and LinkedIn, please also submit 2-3 links that show your work online. This could include:
- A web page you designed
- A presentation you posted online
- A well-curated social media feed
- A photo album of pictures
- A blog or article
- Any other web links that showcase your attention to detail and appreciation of good design/content
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Screening call with PeopleOps
- Interview with Chief Customer Officer
- Interview with team members
- Interview with CEO
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open-source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.