Perkuto offers a wide range of consulting services to help its clients in marketing automation and process optimization. The idea behind Perkuto is to bring a solid structure and methodology into sales and marketing processes to optimize marketing operations. Our mission is to bring exceptional service to our customers by combining the full potential of our professionals and the power of today’s marketing technologies.
Started in 2013, Perkuto is a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions. With a team spreads between North America and India, the company has clients worldwide. Our motto is a better workplace creates a better customer experience. We are passionate about this and build the company every day with this in mind.
« Awesome place to work! » is what our employees think about their work environment at Perkuto. We created a fun workplace where everyone can achieve their goals and developed their skills. Perkuto is a company that places the well-being of its employees and the satisfaction of its customers at the heart of its priorities. We have a dynamic and open team in which you will have the opportunity to really make a difference!
The Marketing Automation Consultant will guide Perkuto’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
- Work with clients to turn their marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Collaborate with clients and internal experts to gather requirements, document solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present result
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing programs
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability
- Create, implement and maintain a dashboard of key success metrics
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- Present solutions to clients and conduct training workshops
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce). Certifications, a strong asset.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of the marketing/sales cycle
- Experience working with business stakeholders in defining project requirements, including automations, KPIs and success metrics
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience is desired
- Work with the best! Awesome co-workers using cutting edge technology and Saas tools.
- Competitive Compensation. Salary + Stock Option Plan
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered.
- Work from home. No commute required!
- Priceless. Balance your career and home, with a friendly work environment and flexible hours