Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we’re excited to help our customers realize their dreams. That’s why we’re here.
We are looking for a talented Motion Designer, who has ANIMATION AND VIDEO CREATION SKILLS with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will create motion graphics, animation and videos for all Namecheap platforms (multimedia campaigns, websites, newsletters, email, SEO, digital advertising, etc ). You will cooperate with the Creative Lab team, Creative Lab Director, UX Dept and Vision Owners.
You will help us to develop the best of our ideas, our concepts, our products, and our stories.
You Must Have
- Strong motion and graphic design skills
- Familiarity with desktop publishing tools and how they work
- Up-to-date with the industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
- BA/BS degree required
- Mandatory requests
- Located in the European Time-Zone
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven illustration, graphic designing motion graphics, and video creation experience.
- High-end digital skills and expertise with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator,
- Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the “brief” to record requirements and Namecheap needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design, motion graphics, and video creation software
- Think creatively and develop new creative concepts in design, illustration, graphics, layouts, motion graphics and videos
- Agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms.
- Deadline driven, organised and detail-obsessed.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Seeking CL Director approval for ideas with rough visuals – this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
- Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.• Amend final designs to CL and VO comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of the Creative Lab team with copywriters, designers, developers, UX designer, executives, etc
Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home, or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues from multiple disciplines, and with a great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have a few regular meetings a week (and sometimes more frequent). We also build in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode)
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues, and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance, and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users, and grow the metrics of our business
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge
People Are The Reason
The Internet is built on computers and servers, but there’s no net without people – people like you and people like us. In today’s global market, having an online presence isn’t just a nice thing to have, it’s a necessity. We at Namecheap think it’s a basic right!
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to provide affordable access to domains, along with the products and services that can help you make your mark online. We look forward to helping you get those ideas online and out to the world.
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. It is one of the fastest-growing American companies according to the 2018 Inc. 5000. Celebrating nearly two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 10 million domains under management, Namecheap is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world.
We offer a full selection of popular and unique domains, along with fully featured hosting packages, SSL security certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection, and more–all at some of the lowest prices in the industry.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.
Location: Remote – Europe.
We kindly welcome all applications from applicants who agree and commit to working hours on the work in European time zones.