At Keap, we help small businesses succeed. Oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together…we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Acquisition Marketing team is seeking an experienced Paid Social Media Manager who will be responsible for growing overall visibility and ad performance from major social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Reddit. As a member of the Acquisition Marketing team, you will report to the Head of Demand Gen and work closely with the Manager of Performance Marketing, Creative and Design teams, and Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Develop sophisticated and integrated paid social media strategies across our portfolio of social media partners.
- Manage and optimize paid social media spend to drive optimal return on investment by delivering quality traffic and leads to Keap.com.
- Design and implement rigorous test and learn the agenda to measure the effectiveness of strategy on both online and offline sales.
- Drive the creative development of new assets across social media partners.
- Optimize the landing page user experience by increasing ad to landing page relevance.
- Lead paid media strategy to grow Keap’s educational marketing footprint.
- Identify and recommend any tools and technology to drive greater impact.
- Play a leading role in cross-channel campaign optimization to create a consistent and impactful customer journey.
- Develop best in class reporting to generate greater insights and actions.
- Identify new social channels and emerging opportunities to invest in.
What We Seek
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in managing paid social programs.
- Direct experience managing Facebook and YouTube media.
- Strong balance between analytical and creative savvy.
- Advanced comprehension of measurement and attribution.
- Experience managing budgets above $100,000 per month.
- Direct experience pacing budgets.
- B2B/Saas experience preferred
- Broader understanding of media planning and buying to coordinate with other demand gen stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with the ability to move quickly despite areas of ambiguity.
- A self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up with industry developments, new tactics, and thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small businesses. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We’re 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any legally protected status.