Are you a Digital Paid Media professional who is self-driven, eager to continuously learn, and willing to go the extra mile in an exciting field that is ever-changing? Onward!
As the Paid Social Media Manager, you’ll work closely with the Media Managers ensuring that client campaign management tasks are being followed under the direction of the Media Supervisors and Media Director.
***Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you’ll do…
- Become a BVA resident expert on Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/etc.; maintain platform certifications, push for advanced strategic uses of Paid Social platform tactics
- Create, maintain, and grow Facebook campaigns across multiple accounts while hitting strict ROAS goals.
- Multi-task and manage multiple client accounts seamlessly with tight timelines and BVA work cadence
- Leverage your understanding of how Paid Social channels impact overall client media mix and directly/indirectly influence top-level business objectives of clients
- Stay up-to-speed on most recent updates from Paid Social ad platforms and implication on clients (policies, insights, restrictions) and changes within the platform to be the voice within the agency account teams
- Data analysis of campaign performance metrics to develop an optimization approach to improve campaigns with different buying models and optimization techniques
- Drive the creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with our creative department.
- Own the knowledge and perspective on building funnels and messaging sequencing on Facebook & social platforms and how to properly implement into client’s campaigns
- Develop Custom Audiences (CA) best practices and building seed audiences on social channels to drive business results
- Continuously implement A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for conversions.
- Leverage understanding of how the Facebook algorithm works and implication of how this impacts different buying models on Facebook in relation to client business objectives
- Bring new campaign and tactical execution ideas and opportunities to internal client leads and Director of Client Strategy
- QA setup and BVA checklists of best practices for campaigns
- Monitor, report, perform analysis, pace, and monitoring of all assigned campaigns; adjust if needed to remain in budget parameters
- Report on campaign performance to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest, Tik Tok, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, statistics, computer science, or business
- One to two years professional work experience in digital paid media, specifically with Facebook Ad platform experience, this is not an organic social role
- Basic understanding of digital media fundamentals and language
- Proficiency with databases, particularly in data entry, extraction, report creation, as well as data analysis skill set with an understanding of cause-effect relationships.
- Agency experience preferred
- Current Certification in Facebook preferred
- Ability to multitask and identify prioritizations under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter, problem-solver, & hyper-analytical
- Life-long learner & intellectual agility with an ever-learning mindset
Who we are…
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast-paced, and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO, and free swag from premier client brands
- We are motivated, ambitious, and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do…
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield, and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services, and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data-driven eCommerce experts with a top tier technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.