*THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO REMOTE WORKERS LOCATED IN AND AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES*
OluKai is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager with extensive experience in direct response digital marketing. In this role, you will manage the execution of the digital marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention through paid digital channels. The ideal candidate makes analytical and data-driven decisions to manage ad budget across multiple channels, preferably with experience working for a direct to consumer brand. You have a constant drive to test new ideas and opportunities to maximize profit and a good understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling.
To be successful in this position you must be a tech-savvy self-starter who is comfortable working with autonomy in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You must have exceptional attention to detail, be highly organized, and capable of working on cross-functional teams and multiple levels of an organization. You’re passionate about digital advertising and the role it plays in the customer journey.
- DTC Marketing Strategy Management – Manage the execution of a cross-channel direct to consumer marketing strategy to drive demand to the OluKai website. Collaborate with the DTC team to continually evolve and optimize the strategy.
- Bidding & Budget Management – Dynamically manage the cross-channel strategy in real-time based on performance data to generate the best marginal return using automated and manual bidding strategies.
- Channel Management & Testing – Manage channel alignment based on performance. Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established KPIs.
- Customer Insights & Monetization – Analyze customer segments for opportunities to test retention strategies to maximize lifetime value.
- Digital Advertising Creative – Manage the alignment of Go-To-Market Campaigns and goals. Submit creative requests for all digital advertising deliverables for each campaign. Work closely with the creative team to optimize existing ads and apply learnings to future ads creative.
- Evergreen & Key Style Demand – Partner with Ecommerce Merchandise Manager to drive demand for evergreen and key styles throughout each season.
- Reporting – Manage Performance Marketing reports and deliver to the DTC team on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Attribution – Collaborate with the DTC team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model. Conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat.
- Channel Support & Collaboration – Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey – Direct Mail, Email Marketing, SEO, Organic Social, Company Retail, etc.
- 4+ years in digital marketing and advertising, with recent experience in cross-channel strategy & management
- 2+ years experience with a direct to consumer brand preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience creating and managing ads and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Experience managing large budgets against growth KPIs
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Experience working with a CDP, DMP, and DSP preferred.
- Creativity in advertising, problem-solving, and storytelling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- High-level post-campaign analysis skills
- Must have a passion for and deep understanding of all things digital, especially social media platforms and mobile
- Must be quick and nimble in ad management and able to perform basic photo editing in Photoshop to create new ads on the fly when needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing background preferred
- Experience with Slack, Asana, and G Suite preferred