In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a PR / Communications Manager or Specialist who has experience with Thailand Market PR Operations and Strategy.
The strong fit would be someone who has worked on PR campaigns in a PR agency environment, especially relating to tech.
As a key role for us; This role will get much exposure and has a big chance to be a part of the exciting announcements and building relationships with the biggest news outlets, shaping the future of the company and the industry.
- Manage and maintain the company’s public image including the writing of press releases and propagation to media.
- Build the report with local tech, finance, and crypto-related media, both traditional and digital.
- Select appropriate media according to respective strategic purposes and coordinate media events and interviews to increase positive exposure.
- Monitor and execute important events, with special emphasis on media relations and cooperation.
- Maintain an understanding of the region’s relevant news, trends, and communities.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional PR or media experience.
- Multilingual ability with Native level proficiency in the local language, at least business level proficiency in English.
- Experienced in media interaction and relationship development.
- Effective and clear communicator.
- Strong comprehension ability in finance and technology-related topics.
- Passion and experience in cryptocurrency is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism and other relevant major.