In the role of Pre-Sales Manager, you will help GMS’ clients to start their messaging journey by presenting our concept of traffic monetization. If you like being an integral part of the team and are passionate about customized software solutions, GMS is the right place for you!
- Pre-sales supporting in full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, pilot support, and opportunity closure;
- Establishing relationships with the various internal and external resources needed to deliver best solutions;
- Facilitating of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks;
- Providing of support throughout the sales cycle;
- Serving as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers;
- Supporting sales teams in customer early stage engagements: provide subject matter expertise, identify customer needs/market trends and maintain market specific analyses;
- Understanding customer technical needs & requirements;
- Delivering technical presentations, training, demos and product overviews and deep-dives on product features;
- Providing regular reports on account activities;
- Participation in travel to partner/customer facilities, remote facilities, industry events, and trade shows.
- 3 years of experience as an Engineer in the telecommunications, specifically messaging & roaming;
- 2 years of experience as Pre-Sale Consultant in the telecommunications, specifically messaging & roaming;
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications;
- Acquisition strength and negotiation skills at various management levels;
- High technical affinity and ability to translate requirements into product / service offerings;
- Strong communication and bargaining power as well as excellent networking;
- Computer-literate: Microsoft Office tools, Unix OS (will be an advantage);
- Project management skills;
- Fluent business English skills.