We are open to remote candidates for this role.
Looking for a new home? Our design team is growing. To thrive in this role, you’ll have 5+ years of design experience under your belt, as well as a demonstrated understanding of the pace and variety of agency work. Your ability to balance form and function is as good as your ability to balance client and user needs, and you can adapt to new challenges like a pro. We’re an end-to-end digital product shop, so we’ll need your strategic thinking and collaborative design chops at every stage of the game, from research to wireframes to visual design.
- Collaborate with and support your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms.
The Must-have Shortlist
- 5+ years of product design experience at a digital product agency or consultancy, with 3+ years in a senior role.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process.
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design.
- Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile, and iOS design.
- Master communication skills, and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
How To Apply
Submit your application through our online portal and include a link or attachment to your portfolio along with it. Resumes are great, but we get most excited about the work samples you’re most proud of. Not able to show any of your work publicly? That’s cool, just give us a head’s up in your cover letter so we can find a workaround.