We are launching an exciting new platform focused on engaging a community of experts to share knowledge and expertise, focused on targeted learning. You will be designing (UX), working with a team to develop, launch, and market this peer engagement platform.
About the Role
Our Product Manager will oversee the startup product focused on addressing peer to peer learning among professionals. The Product Manager will work closely with engineering and key stakeholders to define, design, prototype, test, build, and market features, and product lines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design (UX / UI) for both Web and Mobile applications for this peer engagement platform.
- Work with internal team and external vendors to develop and market this product
- Hire team in engineering and marketing to provide on-going support.
- Execute the product road-map including going to market, introducing, managing, and maintaining both new modules and services that materially expand the market reach.
- Craft and evaluate future product opportunities with our customers; create and maintain a consistent and measurable roadmap through conducting user research, analyzing the competitive environment, and understanding key product metrics, and release plans
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes working closely with engineers to determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Provide cross-functional leadership to drive the successful execution of the product expansion strategy.
- Prepare detailed Requirement and Functional Specification documentation with use cases, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents to explain requirements internally and externally in order to bridge between users (customers) and development. Supporting the product team on ideation, including product positioning, functionalities, and UI/UX.
- Establish a core positioning and messaging platform for new product offerings, including competitive analysis and pricing.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Assist with product regulatory compliance and bringing new products to market
Skills and Qualifications Required :
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- A strong UX and project execution background
- Passion for design and user experience: your wireframes can convey a product vision.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to make things happen.
- A customer-centric approach to designing and building products
- Strong analytical reasoning skills and a bias toward data-driven decision-making, combined with solid business judgment.
Work Location: Open / Remote
Work Shift: Open (Prefer UK or US Shift)
For more details about the company visit, http://peersdom.com