#Remote position for candidates currently located in the US.
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we need more people to join our team. We are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Product Manager to help drive the evolution and development of our products and services.
- Developing long-term vision and strategy for your product area
- Researching and understanding the market, strengths, and weakness of competitors, exploring new technologies and opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with product marketing, pricing, and corporate marketing teams to develop marketing plans, positioning, core messaging, presentations, demos, and sales tools to support the launch of new products with customers.
- Being a ‘Subject Matter Expert’ by having an intimate understanding of prospects and customers problems
- Engaging with both product users and product buyers to understand market problems and identify product opportunities.
- Determine the required functionality to be enabled, built, and tested to address market opportunities and user needs.
- Collaborating with the engineering team or teams by providing clear feature specifications and business context, in conjunction with technical dependencies.
- Strategic roadmap planning and dependency mapping as part of an overall product delivery program.
- Respond to questions from sales RFPs and participate in customer calls with Sales Engineers and Technical Services when required.
- Work with internal stakeholders across the company to communicate our value proposition.
- Delivering Demos, Presentations, and Workshops for key stakeholders in the business.
- Leadership DNA – proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional engineering teams.
- Solid experience in product management with 4+ years in a technology-focused business.
- Sufficient technical proficiency to successfully partner with and lead engineering in the build-out of our products.
- Experience with Digital Experience Platform(DXP) and Web Content Management (WCM) solutions would be helpful
- Experience in managing user-centric applications with a focus on the User Experience
- Experience in defining the following: pricing & packaging, go-to-market plans, partner & sales enablement.
- Familiarity with software development processes (Agile, SAFe, Scrum).
- Familiarity with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework and Aha!
- Self-motivated approach to your work and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Superior attention to detail in product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.