Körber Supply Chain is a growing software company in the supply chain industry. We provide a fun, casual, and flexible work environment where you get to work with smart and driven people on cutting-edge solutions. We have an immediate opening for a Product Manager.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Reporting to the Product Director, you will play a key part in the development of our product’s BI component which integrates with our solutions.
- Work alongside the Product Director to develop strategies and roadmaps for Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Define our product’s reporting, analytics and dashboard roadmaps gathering requirements from sales and end users.
- Lead product execution, plan, and coordinate all phases.
- Accurately translate requirements and collaborate with developers to translate those requirements into commercially viable products that meet customer needs.
- Manage scope, identify and resolve arising issues.
- Communicate customer requirements consistently and concisely with product development and product owners.
- Ensure the timely delivery of product releases.
- Work closely with stakeholders and engineering teams to answer questions.
- Assist sales with pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Assist marketing with positioning, messaging, and communication in support of major releases.
- Work with pre-sales teams to provide training to account managers, support desk and partners as needed.
- Establish and facilitate product governance.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years Product Manager experience, preferably on products using analytics and data warehousing.
- Passion for Technology with skills and experience in IT systems for commercial customers.
- Product Management or Product Owner certification.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, planning and time management skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build consensus across inter-organizational teams and the ability to excite an audience through evangelism.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Proven commercial experience of managing a team through software delivery using Agile Methodologies e.g. SCRUM.
- Experience using Agile tools like Jira or DevOps Azure.
- Experience in coordinating and running workshops.
- Experience using Product Management tools including Aha!, Miro and Balsamiq.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in development of products