DISCO is the industry standard for managing, organizing, and sharing music and other media. We make music and media workflow fast, intuitive, and simple, directly connecting people and their work to save time. Today we count UMG, Sony, Warner Music, Netflix, Amazon, and Rockstar Games among our customers, and over 150,000 people interact with DISCO each month.
We’re growing fast, and have an opening for an experienced product marketer.
DISCO is on a mission to make music and media workflow as simple, fast, and intuitive as possible. We’re a product- and design-led company, and are looking for someone to drive our product marketing efforts.
We want someone passionate about what we’re doing, and about product marketing, to work with our mostly remote team to get the word out about our product and grow our business. Our product is something our users rely on every day, and are really passionate about. Your role will be to inform both existing and potential customers about our product, helping to drive demand and revenue growth.
- You’ll help get the word out about our product: to new and existing customers, through newsletters, webinars, content, partnerships, and more
- You’ll dive deep into the various cohorts we serve, and come to understand their problems––and our opportunities
- You’ll take ownership of the brand and manage vendors as needed for specific marketing functions
- You’ll help set a strategic vision for the company
- You’ll manage analytics and ROI tracking, and as our first marketing hire, work very closely with the product team
- You’ll be tasked with driving revenue growth through your initiatives.
We’re a remote-first team, with staff in Australia, UK, Poland, Spain, Russia, Estonia, and the US. We’re ideally looking for someone based in Los Angeles, to work alongside our LA team, but will consider remote for the right candidate. Most of our product team is based in Australia, and at least 2 hours crossover with AEST business hours is required year-round.
- 3 years + experience in B2B SAAS in a primarily demand gen, product or performance marketing role
- experience setting up the basics of web analytics and conversion tracking
- experience building initial reporting and dashboards (with increasing automation over time)
- experience with setting up, launching and managing first forays into paid media for predominantly social and digital campaigns and/or managing an agency who does this
- experience producing content (either creating directly, sourcing production of content from elsewhere, or both)
- experience with social media creative asset management (including content to post, engaging with community, moderation, and paid social)
- experience with basic PR outreach
- strong experience with budgeting, strategic planning, and basic forecasting
- must have some level of technical knowledge, and be able to manage compliance and create specs for developers around tracking, privacy compliance and consent
- history of having successfully launched products before or having managed campaigns with a strong product focus
- strong track record of communicating successfully about a product to both current and potential users
- track record of driving revenue growth through your own marketing strategy and execution.
- previous experience successfully executing partnerships and/or affiliate programs
- experience working at early to mid-stage, high growth startup
We are a thoughtful, tight-knit group. We’re big into cross-functional collaboration. We talk through results and share knowledge.
Benefits and culture:
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews
- 4-weeks time-off
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Work how you want. We’re not heavy on rule books. Everyone is trusted to figure out the best way to work.
- Manage your own time, work remotely – we just ask that, if you’re LA-based, you have regular face time with the LA team, and have at least two hours crossover with Australian business hours year-round.
Diversity and inclusion are very important to us. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.