We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
About The Job
Tempo is looking to hire an amazing Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. We’re looking for someone passionate about building products to help Tempo achieve its mission. At Tempo, our Product Marketing Managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are responsible for their ultimate success. This is a high impact role that is well suited to highly-collaborative people who are excited by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products in a fast-paced environment.
What the Role Involves
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Product Management teams to define and communicate crisply-articulated value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the overall product marketing strategy.
- Become embedded within the Product release process to ensure timely, high quality product releases that are consistently communicated across all channels.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Tempo’s products, customers, competitors and markets to drive effective go-to-market activities.
- Conduct win / loss analysis to understand why we lose to competitors, why we win, and continually refine ongoing go-to-market strategies.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to assess campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and identify future growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-8+ years’ of Product Marketing experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience distilling complex technical solutions into benefits-oriented messages that resonate strongly with Customers and Partners in our target markets.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with fanatical attention to detail.
- A flexible team player who understands the value in collaboration across departments, countries and time-zones.
- A disciplined self-starter who can flourish in a fully remote environment.
What’s In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.