Whitespectre is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing strategy and growth of our new proprietary SaaS platform, Paragon Commerce. You will be Whitespectre’s first product marketing manager and will have the opportunity to set the vision and strategy of this function, while working with an incredible team. The right candidate will have 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience in a marketing or product role.
Whitespectre is a technology consultancy that develops high-performing platforms and applications for our client partners. In 2020 we launched Paragon Commerce, a SaaS commerce platform for companies that work with direct sellers, distributors, and ambassadors. Our clients include high-growth startups and large, established companies looking to launch new products. Founded in 2015, we’re a team of 70 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers, and designers from across the globe, working together remotely – and we’re growing fast!
**This role is 100% remote, and we will consider candidates from any location around the world.**
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Paragon Commerce platform to drive market awareness and adoption amongst target customer segments.
- Generate new customer leads through multi-touchpoint demand strategy that may include content marketing, outreach, social, referral strategy, etc.
- Gather actionable insights to inform positioning and marketing plans through thoughtful market research, competitive analysis, cross-functional input, and customer feedback.
- Define target customer segments, personas, and purchasing behavior to inform marketing strategy. Validate existing target segments and identify new opportunities.
- Create and document a marketing playbook that includes market insights, positioning, marketing objectives and performance metrics, and a product marketing roadmap.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends and market shifts that may impact our business; help develop innovative solutions to keep Paragon at the forefront of these trends.
- Create processes to gather and record customer feedback; regularly share these insights with internal stakeholders to inform product roadmap and business plans.
Who you are:
- A sophisticated digital marketer with a deep understanding of ecommerce and SaaS best practices.
- A confident, self-motivated leader who will jump in with both feet to drive your initiatives forward.
- An organized and thoughtful “do-er” who can both strategize and execute on ideas.
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, clear messaging.
- A team player who values different perspectives, enthusiastically collaborates with colleagues, and pitches in where needed.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience in a marketing or product role.
- Demonstrated success in leading product launches and contributing to business growth.
- Experience working at companies that operate in direct sales and/or ecommerce platforms is a plus.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Whitespectre is a technology consultancy that solves business challenges by developing high-performing platforms, apps, and other digital products that drive growth. In 2020 we launched Paragon Commerce, a new SaaS platform for people-driven commerce. We are a fully remote company of architects, engineers, product managers, and designers. We’ve worked with brands like Purple Carrot, Beach Body, IDION, Beautycounter, and Merryfield to name a few. Learn more at https://www.whitespectre.com/.