At User Interviews, our mission is to make it easier for teams to discover and embrace user insights. Our platform automates the recruiting, scheduling, and incentive payment for research participants. Over 250 companies, including tech giants like Pinterest, Microsoft, and Dropbox, have used our platform.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll manage a group of valuable clients. On top of daily expectations, PCs who manage our high-value clients are expected to set an example for the team with respect to leadership, performance, and being solutions-oriented. Ideal candidates qualities include:
- Experience in market research recruiting
- Self-starter—no task is too big or too small
- User-centric—must have a heart for service
- Data-driven—we bring it to most conversations!
- Create long-term relationships with high-value customers
- Serve as product specialist including exceptional reactive/proactive support
- Use existing and find new sourcing channels while managing multiple projects
- Bring ideas and brainstorms to the forefront related to our team goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Excited by the prospect of joining a small, growing business
- Salary + performance bonus
- Fully remote team and transparent company culture
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Bi-yearly US-based retreat with the full team
- Be part of an awesome, intellectually curious, fast-moving team
- Opportunities for growth based on performance
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application!