We are looking for a high achieving individual to join our small remote team, to work directly with our passionate co-founders and deliver results across our on-going projects.
Our project coordinator will work across various channels in our business, dealing with supplier communications, technical projects and more. This individual needs to be fully fluent in English.
We are a fully remote team, looking for someone to join us full time, on an Asian time zone (applications are welcome worldwide but the candidate will be required to work with us on our GMT+7 time zone).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previously worked in a product management role, collaborating with multiple teams and is able to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes
- Is extremely organized and reliable. Comfortable coordinating multiple projects at once and using project management software and keeping to deadlines
- Is very tech-savvy, with a high degree of technical competence around web and software in general
- Is fluent in English and has a very high standard of written communication
- Has previous remote work experience (with references)
Desirable added experience:
- Experience with product development / manufacturer relations
- Experience working with freelancers, influencers and artists
- Experience with photoshop / adobe illustrator (for simple graphic edits)
- Basic web design skills (HTML /CSS)
- Keen interest in Japanese culture / stationery!
To apply for this role:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Use ‘Project Coordinator’ as the subject line
- Tell us why you would be a good fit for this role and how your experience is relevant
We look forward to hearing from you!