The primary purpose of this position is to organize and coordinate a portfolio of client projects and internal programs to guide the organization toward project and program efficiencies. The role will provide guidance to core teams in ways that ensure efficiency and high quality of projects delivered while promoting the company’s goal to delight our clients. The role is responsible for resource planning, timeline and deadline optimization, overall team supervision, interdisciplinary liaison with accurate reporting of overall project progress and status for use in Executive Committee (EXCO) decision making.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with a willingness to get directly involved. The candidate will have experience in cross-functional, matrix team management of staff from different functional disciplines to produce project outputs in a timely manner. Experience with program management/project management software is important. The candidate should also have experience of developing innovative solutions to project challenges.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate plans (schedule and resource), organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Support proposal development with project insights (durations, costs and resource).
- Be the client point of contact for all project management matters including finance and delivery schedules.
- Develop Project schedules and associated resource plans.
- Develop project execution plans to manage resource and project timelines.
- Lead multiple project teams and coordinate cross-project activities.
- Develop and control schedules, milestones and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve project scope issues and communicating effectively.
- Prepare Monthly Project reports.
- Maintain a high standard of professional conduct and compliance with all company SOP’s, policies and procedures.
- Support the cross functional teams in the development, production and improvement of internal projects.
- Experience as a project manager as well as within a project management office.
- Exemplary decision-making leadership and organizational capabilities.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conflict resolution experience.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and programs with tight timelines.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in a remote organization.
- Able to manage timelines of multiple projects and task owners with aggressive timelines and demanding project needs.
General Education & Experience:
- Education –Bachelor’s degree in a business field is required. Certification and training in program/project management (e.g. PMP) is preferred.
- Experience – 3-5 years’ experience as a Program Manager, or 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager required.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once is preferred (Project Management Office).
Microsoft Project experience required.
- Experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device or in vitro diagnostic and or consulting is desired.
- Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, skilled user of a variety of program management tools and software.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 23 countries around the world with current expansion across Asia. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. 80% of our employees work remotely and we collaborate together as a global village.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Our employees are Empowered to take responsibility for their own personal development, encouraged to use strategic Foresight in leadership decisions, to build positive working relationships through Fun and productive engagements and to think independently like an Entrepreneur where the best idea wins no matter who said it. Communication flow is a key part of our inclusive working culture where team building leads to camaraderie and Trust between co-workers.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
- Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependant on role).
- Training and development budgets for every team.
- Remote / Virtual Working.
- Generous Annual and Public Holiday allowance.
- Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits.
- Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions.
- Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan.
- Generous Staff Referral Scheme.
- Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
- Compensation and benefits
- Diaceutics will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will receive a monthly base compensation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in further exploring this exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in a well-positioned, highly esteemed specialist consulting business please send us your CV by filling out the form below.