Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
Your key responsibilities:
We are looking for a solutions-focused team player who is prepared to take on a challenging role in the planning and execution of clinical research activities. As a Project Manager Clinical Studies you will interact directly with institutions and investigators, drive research initiatives and ensure alignment with strategic goals. You will be responsible for tasks that require a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy. You will be working with an international team of colleagues and investigators who are driven to deliver high quality results that make an impact on the quality of healthcare around the world.
- Work in a virtual team environment, requiring that you are highly engaged, communicate effectively and maintain accurate and timely tracking and documentation.
- Take lead roles in the development and execution of studies designed to support clinical evidence of device safety and performance.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key opinion leaders and colleagues.
- Coordinate and execute research projects, including clinical study plan and protocol development, contracting, auditing and monitoring, and close-out activities.
- Ensure operational aspects of the studies are being conducted in accordance with all relevant ethical and governmental standards, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Stryker Procedures.
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature product portfolio, literature and the competitive and healthcare environments.
Who we want:
- Collaborators. Collaborates and builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Achievers. Thrives on accomplishing tasks and constantly driven to do more.
- Communicators. Articulates well and expresses ideas effectively.
- Team players. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Professionals. Committed to quality and integrity.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences or other related technical discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Manager or other related professional role.
- Fundamental knowledge and good understanding of GCPs, clinical trial design, study development and project management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills as well as excellent organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English & ideally German is essential
We are looking forward to your online application in English including CV, cover letter, transcript of records, references via our career page, reference number R419178.
In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to reach out to Carmen Schmid via +41 32 641 71 40.
Please notice that the title of this advertisement can differ from the position title.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%