ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic full-time Project Manager with a strong background in people and team management. In Client Services, we promise to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. The ideal Project Manager will work to ensure our client(s) are happy and Mod Contractors are providing stellar quality service while communicating clearly and professionally, executing tasks promptly, driving operational efficiencies, and managing client expectations.
What you will do:
- Lead a group of talented and dedicated Mods that deliver quality service within customer service, moderation, and social media engagement.
- Assist with recruiting, orientating, and guidance of Mods
- Mentor and management performance of the project and Mods; oversee development and partnership growth
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with Mods
- Performance weekly quality checks for all Mods
- Work with Mods as an escalation point to troubleshoot issues and solve problems
- Provide orientation and guidance to Mods to develop them professionally while fostering internal mobility
- Manage and communicate to the team any changes
- Build a solid rapport with clients by providing a high level of service and adding value to their business
- Confidently handle and role model best practices for your team with tasks, such as phones, customer chats, tickets, moderation of content, and great engagement in social.
- Identify brand needs and success measures
- Participate and drive new project launches for Client Services
- Promote team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team by working closely with your management counterparts
Desired Skills and Experience – Who you are:
- A college degree and professional experience in a related position or market is desired.
- You have access to a quiet place to take phone calls
- You have carefully honed written and oral communication skills, and know how to effectively and clearly articulate needs, issues, and successes.
- You have a strong understanding of brand and social media success.
- You have 1+ years previous people management experience; 3+ years in contact center specific operations and client services is a plus
- You are familiar and comfortable, and can speak to your experience, with a variety of CRMs for customer support (like Zendesk), and/or content moderation (like chat filters), and/or social media engagement (like Sprout Social).
- You use your awesome previous experience in Customer Support, Moderation, or Community Management to work wonders with our clients.
- You expertly handle correspondence with a client just as well as you do your own team members.
- Having a passion for gaming, e-commerce, entertainment and/or online communities a plus.
- You have team management and time management experience, and we aren’t talking fantasy football!
- You know how to manage schedules, understand and communicate workflow and procedures, and exemplify a GSD attitude
- You see problems as challenges, and can use your analytical skills and the ability to use CS metrics to overcome the hardest of them-adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently . #MODsourcing #ModsNotCubes
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.