We are: Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we’re on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
We are looking for: A Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our teams. Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for a variety of roles. And you’ll get to talk to people all around the world!
- Write and post job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on platforms like Angel.co, We Work Remotely, Stack Overflow and Github,
- and identify new avenues for recruiting candidates
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with Director of Ops and COO to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails/with current job openings to passive candidates
- LinkedIn messages
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for business, product, and SWE roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (Greenhouse.io, Angel.co)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor regulations
- Undergraduate degree
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Generous Benefits
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.