We are looking for a motivated Recruiting Contractor for a 3-6 month, contract role. If you have experience working in customer service, sales, or hospitality and are looking to break into the recruiting industry, look no further
In this role you will…
- Schedule phone, onsite interviews for candidates.
- Update candidates, hiring managers, and Director of People on core recruiting status
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to ensure updated information related to candidate status, requisitions and job postings
- Partner with our Lead Recruiter to maintain efficiency in our scheduling processes
- Serve as the main point of contact for all candidates and hiring managers
- Learn how to interview and qualify candidates to pass the very best talent to our hiring managers.
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement process
- Take on additional administrative projects and responsibilities as needed.
- An ability to learn new systems and tools expediently
- Must be flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects.
- Client service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and organization
- Effective time management skills
- Motivated self-starter