Are you interested in working in a startup environment, but with the security of an established team and product?
Severalnines is the leading provider of management applications for open source databases. Our product, ClusterControl, is used by thousands of companies worldwide.
We’re looking for talented Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) to play a key role in driving new business within an assigned territory. The ISR will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by effectively managing a high number of pipeline transactions on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Build pipeline with both new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying new opportunities. This will involve responding to inbound leads, managing existing accounts, and outbound prospecting via cold calling, social selling and other resources.
- Apply a sales methodology to manage the sales cycle and close opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to your manager on a weekly basis.
- Collaboratively work with Pre-Sales and Marketing to develop an overall territory strategy to maximize opportunities and revenue.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Severalnines’ offerings.
- 1-4 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred.
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Self-starter attitude – capable of quickly ramping up and building a strong pipeline of potential business within the territory
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English. In addition, fluent in
- French and/or Spanish represents an advantage.