CourseKey is a teaching and training platform leveraged by organizations across the country to boost efficiency, retention, and compliance. Launched in 2016, CourseKey has quickly grown to positively impact ~100,000 learners throughout the United States. The company recently announced a Series A round and is backed with ~$10M in funding. We are seeking a full-time sales development representative to build on the company’s rapid expansion.
What You Do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Pipedrive.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently create a pipeline to ensure achievement of quotas
- High daily activity of cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages
- Book ten plus demos per month for Account Executives
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience in an outbound role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Very social and outgoing
- Ambitious and hard-working individual that won’t stop until they exceed their numbers
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools
- Desire to work at a fast-growing start-up and develop the foundation of a career in software sales
- B2B SaaS experience isn’t required but would be a cherry on top!
- Preferably located in San Diego but we are open to remote folks
- We’re a smart, humble and fun team of passionate entrepreneurs trying to enhance the way the world learns through software innovations
- We’re headquartered in America’s finest city, sunny San Diego, California. We will sponsor training trips out to our HQ!
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options, excellent benefits, and unlimited PTO.