Designity is a design tech startup backed by Audible! The first virtual design platform that allows U.S-Based creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive product as our Sales Development Representative, where you will be responsible for taking our product to market and generating sales activity and new business opportunities.
In our fifth year, we have a proven subscription model which will enable you to hit the ground running, all while earning uncapped commissions plus a base salary. This is a great position to have a lot of impact in a startup environment and manage the sales process from start to finish.
As our sales development representative, you will be involved in generating leads through different channels and consulting with potential clients to offer them the best solutions for their design and marketing needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and key stakeholders, taking deals swiftly and thoughtfully through our sales process from discovery to close.
- Virtually meet with new customers to demonstrate our platform’s value, influence long-term strategic direction, and evangelize solutions that will help them meet their challenges and reach their goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies and tactics and share results to assist in shaping future efforts.
- Demonstrate timely actioning of leads, proposals, and prospect pitch follow-ups.
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual quota and revenue goals.
What we expect from you?
- 2+ years of direct sales and new business sales experience.
- Design, marketing, or advertising background is a serious plus.
- This person must have a proven track record for consistently delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven ability to establish meaningful connections, by understanding how people think, determining what they value, what motivates them, what they need, and how they’re decision process is influenced.
- You are self-driven, highly motivated, organized, team-oriented, and possess a creative entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to thrive in ambiguity.
What you’ve got?
- Base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Full-time position, 401k, and health insurance benefits possible.
- Fully remote within the USA permanently.
- Any US time zone (Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific).
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.